What's new this week... PRIMARK,H&M, BOOTS 'HAUL' (or shop, because it sounds nicer!)

09:49

I had some time to mooch about before I got my train and landed myself in Primark, Boots, H&M (you know the drill!) - much to my debit card's dismay...
I love all the Autumnal items that are making their way into stores, it's without a doubt my favourite season.
Here are a  few of the items I picked up :)

Slight shoe obsession at the moment! They're all flats too which is odd for me! Not so sure about the coat, it makes me look a bit washed out. I think I'm going to take it back and purchase the River Island version instead. It's a bit more expensive (£60, as opposed to the £25 Primark dupe) but I think I'll get a lot more wear out of it and this version feels quite cheap.
Obviously had to pick up some nail polish while I popped into Boots for Glamour magazine (rude not to!). Loving Essie's Bikini so Teeny - wearing it now as I type! Goooooorgeous shade!

This is the fabulous Revlon lip butter in 'Peach Parfait' wore it as soon as I got on the train. Feels soft and moisturising on my lips. It does feel a little grainy due to glitter flecks, but it's worth it for the subtle sheer colour as I don't own anything like it.
Cute little pleated skirt/shorts/skort?!  Have been looking for a black pleated skirt for a while, saw this and had to have it! Will also work for a night to save my dignity if I find an unsuspecting pole to dance on - I can invert safe in the mind that I won't be showing off anything I hadn't planned on!
Also love the top, The chest and sleeves are sheer with a gold zip detail at the back, while the rest is soft cotton. I'll get a lot of wear out of it for sure!

Quite a nice unsuspecting haul and a fun way to kill an hour waiting for the train! :)

xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images