Well, it's been a while!

02:13

Currently in the process of organising myclothes out of stuffy cardboard boxes - I miss my apartment :(
It's very strange being back at home, I'm not used to it yet!
With the extra money i have squirrelled away I should be able to buy myself a nice shiny new car in a few months time.
Bought some goodies after work today while I was waiting for my train home.
I purchased Loreal's 'Lumi Magique' liquid foundation after reading www.gh0stparties.com blog post on the range. I'll try it out today and post a few photo's.
I'm also due to receive my July glossybox at some point this week, i'm super excited for the contents! Also LOVING Revlon's 'Just Bitten Kissable balm stain'. I have mine in 'Lovesick' and I'm obsessed, it's similar to Clinque's chubby sticks but a steal at a third of the price (mine was £4.99 on offer at Boots).
Will post my review later today after I've dealt with my cardboard mountain! Seriously, it's that bad!
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images