I'm as free as my hair

01:40









Having some serious hair envy this week! 
Here are my favourite styles at the moment. I have mousy blonde hair naturally and have tried, blonde,  red, chestnut brown, dark brown (verging on black, I resembled a freckly Wednesday Adams!),pink (!?) but my favourite shade and what I feel suits me most is definitely copper. For the past two and a half years I've worked my way through the red hair spectrum, from Strawberry Blonde to a vivid red and I'm showing no signs of that love ever fading.
I've recently considered jumping on the ombre bandwagon and upgrading my locks similar to the style that the lovely LUA is currently sporting.


Alas, my hair is just to damaged and dry at the ends for any form of bleach, caused by my 3 years of being blonde :(
Even with regular Schwarzkopf SEAH treatments (highly recommended by the way!) and daily Moroccan Oil my hair is just to fragile for bleach.

Hopefully next time I post I'll be rocking a beautiful peachy/tangerine shade like the gorgeous Nicola Roberts!

XO


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images