DANCE. Dance, dance... Maybe not?

08:22

So I've been working on putting together my first routine. I love the music, love the moves I've chosen but when it comes to the 'attitude' I'm just not getting it...
I've chosen one of my favourite RHCP songs, 'Don't forget me'.



Now, I absolutely LOVE this song so I know that's not the problem, I just don't seem to be 'connecting'. This is my first routine, I've not learnt or performed a pole routine before so I'm thinking 'Is this what it's like for everyone's first routine?'.
I'm due to be performing at the end of September so any tips or stories whether you've dealt with this and how you got over it would be INCREDIBLY helpful!
Hopefully it will fade away the more I practise my routine :)

XO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images