L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain

05:39

 Here's my review on the L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation.

"With age skin can becomes dull and tired. Lumi Magique helps give instant skin radiance. You will be glowing inside and out.
Light texture, let's skin breathe with 24 hours of hydration"


I have mixed thoughts on this foundation, on application it felt quite watery but after I'd worked it in it did give reasonable coverage and felt lovely and light on my skin. I love that it gives enough coverage to hide any imperfections but still allows for my freckles and my naturally rosy chicks to show through. After around an hour it started to feel quite sticky on my face, this had never happened to me before. I found it quite strange as I used my Lancome 'La Base' primer - my go to primer and that usually transforms any foundation a use to silky, smooth velvety-ness on my face, not the case with Lumi Magique!
I touched up with powder, but it felt clumpy and my pores were visible.
I was really disappointed. The from reading reviews and my initial reaction to it's first application I really thought it would work for me, but alas it does not. :(
I would probably still wear it if I knew I was only out for a few hours, but it's definitely not a foundation I would rely on for work or a busy day - you will need to schedule touch-ups!


Now onto the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain.

I LOVE it!
I purchased shade 020 LOVESICK, it's a gorgeous glossy fuchsia pink - so cute. I've worn it every day since I've purchased it. The pigment is great, and obviously as it's a stain it really lasts. I also feel like I'm treating my lips when I wear it, it's incredibly moisturising. I will most definately be grabbing some more in further shades, they'd be great for holidays as they're really quick to apply and last all day!

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images