Conquering my ULTIMATE Pole Goal!

07:04

All hail the Jade Split!
 I cannot even begin to tell you how long I have wanted to nail this move for! I've not felt this happy at achieving a pose since I managed my very first (read: slightly wonky!) Superman.



This was my first ever attempt after 1 hour of stretch class and an hour of pole, so I was feeling pretty tired. After trying it from a Flatline Scorpio (as taught to my instructor by the one and only Jenyne Butterfly! *Swoon*), I felt like it wasn't quite clicking and felt slightly unnatural. We tried it from an Outside Leg Hang - Bomb - Pike - Hip Hold Straddle and Voila.... I'd managed my Jade Splits!
Understandably, it doesn't currently look like the prettiest move in my pole repertoire but I can work on that!





A few more class photos - Flying Peterpan, Wonky Reiko Splits! , Straddle with nose to wall



Some poling out and about for Pole Social. We're holding another one this Thursday and I'll hopefully get more photos!
(So prepare yourself for another photo heavy blogpost ;) )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images