Progress and Achievement's!

15:15

I haven't posted in a while! I've been incredibly busy, I left my old job and started two new ones - aswell as studying, so not as much time to spend on pole :(
However, I have reached a MAJOR milestone....



I got my superman!

I was absolutely over the moon! After a few wonky attempts (luckily they involved no faceplanting the floor!) I got it! To me, Superman is one of those moves were you can say 'Right, I'm a real  poledancer now.' It's such a distinctive move and was one that I'd wanted to master since I researched moves after my first class.

I've also got my Marley.
Excuse the photo, it's not pretty... but I've got it ;)

I'm hoping that once things settle down I can get into a routine and find more time to spend on pole. Cutting down to just 1 hour a week isn't enough, I need to get a pole back at home :(

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images