Pole session in pictures

10:09

 Practising chopper and inverts with straight legs and controlled dismounts.



 Straddle split partner assisted stretching, I just need one big pull but I'm too scared!

This was at the very start of stretch class before pole, you can see my right side is much tighter and higher on the wall than my left. May try this stretch again with weights. Continuing to work towards my middle split, feeling much closer now!  
 Scorpion stretch on my bad side.


Bridged Gemini


Working on Superman variations!

A pretty wonky looking Yogini, my stomach was starting to burn  at this point after waiting for my pole buddy to take a photo!

No new moves this session, just working on strength and control. Did some practise of inverting on both sides as well as lots of core strengthening moves, and different variations on moves we felt confident with to make them a bit trickier. I'm working towards hopefully bagging myself a lovely set of flat abs with all this core work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images