The Revlon Red

05:51


I love a classic, bold, red lip. I really do. It's sexy, chic and effortless, ready and waiting patiently at the twist of a lipstick bullet. No need for faffing with brushes, primers and layering various other products to achieve your look, just a quick swipe (paired with a lip pencil to pro-long wear and prevent feathering) and you're done. It's that simple.
So when I saw Revlon were running a competition on their Twitter page to bag yourself their staple Revlon Red lipstick and nail polish, I channelled my inner Hollywood starlet and got to it. All you had to do was tweet a picture of your best red lips or tips to be in with a chance of winning... and I was one of their chosen winners!

My lovely goodies arrived the next day!

Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture in Shade 01 Le Rouge

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin.
 That, or a kick ass red lipstick!"





I'm very grateful to Revlon for my wonderful prize, it was a real surprise!

Here are some of my favourite red lipstick looks:

















You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images